Tanzania music superstar, Diamond Platinumz, has taken the lead as the most streamed African musician on YouTube.
According to Top Charts Africa, Diamond now ranks at number one with over 2.14 billion streams, a figure that is growing by the minute.
The award-winning artiste also broke the record as the most subscribed African artist in sub-Saharan Africa, with 7.65 million subscribers.
Nigerian Grammy Award winner, Burna Boy, was ranked at number two with over 2.05 billion streams.
Wizkid, who has also cemented his place among the greats with his unique sound and been making headlines in the industry with several hit tracks, came in third place with over 1.67 billion streams.
Placed at number four is the Congolese Rhumba maestro, Fally Ipupa, with over 1.40 billion streams while Nigerian superstar, Davido, also made it to the list at number five with over 1.29 billion streams.
Others who made it to the list of top ten are Ckay, Flavour, PSquare, Rema and Tekno.
1. Diamond Platnumz (Tanzania)- 2.14 billion streams
2. Burna Boy (Nigeria) – over 2.05 billion streams
3. Wizkid (Nigeria) – over 1.67 billion streams
4. Fally Ipupa (Democratic Republic of Congo) – over 1.40 billion streams
5. Davido (Nigeria) – over 1.29 billion streams
6. Ckay (Nigeria) – over 1.15 billion streams
7. Flavour (Nigeria) – over 1.10 billion streams
8. P-Square duo of Peter and Paul Okoye (Nigeria) – over 1.09 billion streams
9. Rema (Nigeria) – over 1.06 billion streams
10. Tekno – over 964 million streams